We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt.
- Please request a return by clicking on "Contact Us" and requesting a return authorization number to expedite your return.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Custom, handmade items and lighting are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Saving Shepherd with the shipment tracking number.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, we will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify Saving Shepherd Support by clicking “Contact Us”
- Please notify Saving Shepherd of any damaged product within 3 days of receipt.